Good quality panels can handle heavy crowding and even deal with substantial impacts. At Rayborn Brand, we have installed many cattle panels in ranches in and around Meadowview. Our team has a lot of experience so you can trust them to offer sound advice on all products.
Types of Livestock PanelsDifferent kinds of panels are suitable for various applications. For example, a cattle panel is taller than a structure designed for hogs, but it has a wider gap at the bottom. A cattle panel's height ensures an animal can't jump over it, but the gap may let smaller hogs escape confinement. That’s why we always encourage clients to choose a panel carefully. Here’s a look at the available options:
- Calf Panels – These panels are designed for smaller animals. They are high enough to ensure no calf can jump over it, but short enough for humans. You can easily reach over it to guide your livestock in specific directions.
- Bull Panels – Bull panels are designed for strong, large animals. They can take heavy crowding from bulls or cows without sustaining any damage. This panel is also tall enough to keep even the largest bulls adequately contained.
- Utility Panels – These are ideal for mild to moderate use, especially in areas where you don’t expect much pressure or crowding. Utility panels can be installed in paddocks, pens, arenas, or around pastures.
- Tie Stall Panels – Tie stall panels provide a secure, isolated area to tie your cattle. You can use them at tradeshows, fairgrounds, expos, or cattle shows. They have a sheeted bottom section to maintain separation between animals.
- Walk-Through Panels – These panels have a small door or gate that lets rancher’s walk-through. You have easy access to pen or corral areas but don't need to worry about animals getting out.
- Sheeted Panels – We provide half and full sheeted structures that have sheets of steel covering a section or the entire face of a panel. These installations offer maximum separation, forming a strong barrier around cattle.
If you don’t know what kind of livestock and cattle panels you need, consult with our experts. They will explain every aspect of these structures in detail so you can determine what you need easily.
Good Quality Livestock Cattle PanelsRanchers must invest in good-quality cattle panels for the best results. While most animals recognize panels and won’t try to get past it, some can become agitated. A strong barrier can help you avoid trouble. We make sure all the panels we provide are:
- Made from good quality galvanized steel.
- Are of the right size so animals can’t jump over or slip under them.
- Are wide enough to cover a reasonable area, which reduces installation costs.
- Have a good rail quantity. An average of 5-6 rails is suitable for cattle.
If you want to know more about our cattle panels, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Rayborn brand. You can call 276-623-6541 or use our contact form to reach us.